Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education Project records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains records from the Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education (SOFIE) Project.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright and any related rights protect materials in this collection. Researchers are free to use these materials for any purpose that is permitted by the copyright and any rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses, researchers need to obtain permission from the rights holder(s). http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
For fair use/educational reproduction, please provide the following credit: From Archives 017 Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education Project records, courtesy of Southern Oregon University Hannon Library.
All student records are subject to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) restrictions of seventy-five years from the date of creation of the record.
1 Linear Feet (One file box)
Language of Materials
Records from from the Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education (SOFIE) Project.
Archives staff arranged materials in this collection.
- Southern Oregon University. SOU (1997-present) (Creator, Organization)
- Guide to the Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education Project records
- Southern Oregon Forum on Issues in Education Project records
- In Progress
- Finding aid prepared by Special Collections and University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Oregon University, Hannon Library Repository
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland OR 97520 US