Abstracts of title
Found in 58 Collections and/or Records:
The real estate documents show that the State of Oregon gave Col. Arthur W. Ellis, United States Marine, a mortgage through the State Land Board, acting by the World War Veteran's State Aid Commission in 1929, and it was satisfied in 1945. Included show the records for the history of mortgages granted and satisfied by Arthur W. and Richenda Ellis to 1947.
The real estate documents show the ownership of Nob Hill Addition, all of lot eighteen and the north forty feet of lot seventeen, being sold to Carl and Freda Marcussen by Harry L. and Irene Harner, and Elsie B. Riveros in 1940.
Denver Kincaid - Section 16 in Township 39 South, Range 3 East of the Willamette Meridian, 1859-1939
The abstract describes the property at Section 16, Township 39 South, Range 3 East of Willamette Meridian, Jackson County. Through an Act of Congress, the United States provided the State of Oregon a State Land Grant for the use of schools. In 1903, the Governor of Oregon sold eighty acres two William Robert Kincaid. Also included in the documents are court papers detailing the division of property to his heirs in 1936, with the final property owner listed as Denver W. Kincaid.